How to get into DictoScribe

Forums Healthcare Documentation Course Course Support How to get into DictoScribe

Hello!

I am in the Keyboarding Techniques section on the Preamble page. I clicked on the Transcription process link, and it tells me to Please select the chapter’s Transcription Platform.

But I am really confused and cannot find that page so I am stuck. It is a Saturday evening so tech support is not around to help. Does anyone know a way to help me outÉ

Thanks!

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Replies
  • Deanna Krol
    Participant

Hi Kourtney,

Did you get an answer to this question? I’m in the exact same place now and have no idea what to do. It’s Sunday, so no tech support…

Udeshika Suresh
    Participant

Hello,

I’m on the same chapter. Click the Keyboarding Techniques Platform link and it should open up a new window that will take you to Dictoscribe.

From there you can click ‘Download New Transcriptions’.

Hope it helps!

When you get to the section of the course where they want you to do the transcriptions for that chapter, it will give you a link you press to get to Dictoscribe.

It’s normally at the end of the chapter.

I hope that helps 😊

Laurie Monks
    Participant

Hi Kourtney,

The link to open Dicto-Scribe will show in your course content after the chapter test is complete. When you finish the Keyboarding chapter test, go back to the course content page again, and you’ll see the section for Dicto-Scribe just below the chapter test in the column on the left. Click on that, and scroll back up to the top. You’ll see a couple of introductory pages to read and then then link to take to Dicto-Scribe.

Thanks!

Laurie Monks, CHDS
    Instructor

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Tagged: 

• You must be logged in to reply to this topic.